
Nothing says fall time like a few good scarecrows

This handsome devil is Connor.
He moved in recently and he and Emily love each other
Emily says "Connor is my boyfriend, but Bryson is my prince!"
LOL

Emily had a field trip here.
She had lots of fun!

She picked a pumpkin

went on a hayride

and built a scarecrow

here it is all done
Other things,

Koda's old enough for the dog park now so he enjoyed his first trip

It's hot air balloon season, they are over my house constantly

Happy fall!

4 comments:
I love the pumpkins in the grass picture. Autumn is GREAT. Fun times.
I like how that first scarecrow is wearing a pair of tommy hilfiger overalls...what the what?! I didn't even think that tommy hilfiger would have made a foray into the world of arkie-wear. I guess that they are for high-class hillbillies.
oh my gost Cataina I know!!! I totatlly noticed that too!!!! I was like "really" ......
Post a Comment