Saturday, January 22, 2011

NEW LENSE!!!! :D

So, I have been wanting a new toy.  I couldn't decide.  The flash I've been pining after, the telephoto I've been pining after or the 55mm portrait lens I've been pining after.  DECISION! DECISIONS!  Well, because I have 2 different zoom lenses, my flash was more expensive (and i have over $200 in gift cards headed my way for future purchase of said lens)  I chose to get the portrait lens.  Large in part because I have quite a few shoots lined up for February that I really want to use it for!! Super excited! Anyways, here are a few I was testing with it wide open.  The bokeh (fuzzy background) is amazing on this thing.  Then on the way home Madison pulled her tooth out. Photo opportunity?  I think so!  :) 

this is the first pic with the new lens.  Look how bright her little eyes are




The lens wide open....I LOVE IT
First outside shot with lens
so bright and pretty!
Me likey

Second shot with camera
(still in the testing out phase)  

She was so happy to loose another one.
That makes four holes in her smile right now

There's the little tooth
:)



No comments: