Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New bern weekend

 new puppy napping at the park


I love spanish moss
I would love to live somewhere where
my house was surrounds by trees with this.
It is so pretty and create's such a soft canopy.
My two middle crazies
loving on their new pup

This is one of the many pictures I took this weekend
I had 5 photoshoots lined up.
Thanks to Jenn's friends for the privilege of
capturing your families!
You can see more of Cora at

More of my niece big girl  Lyla-kins here

 Baby Mason is here
The Hernandez family is here
And Emily and Josh and pooches are here

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love how romantic the spanish moss always looks. I used to live really close to New Bern and miss the coast.

Mandy said...

Wow, busy for you! And awesome job, as always, on the pictures!