When did the FREE COUNTRY we live in turn into NAZI GERMANY!!!
So, I went to my sons school last week for his birthday to bring him cupcakes. I cleared it with his teacher to do it during their snack time. I spent some time making the awesomest cupcakes any 6 year old little boy
could want and brought them up to school. As I was signing into the school to see my son the principal came out to stop me from bringing the cupcakes any further into the school grounds. She informed me that they could only be store bought and still in the packages. I looked at her confused because I had brought in stuff last year when I was still living in AMERICA!! My thoughts on this are, don't you think that there is surely a higher probability of a terrorist wanting to hurt little children working at a Food Lion bakery poisoning cupcakes then a mother wanting to let her son celebrate his b-day. I mean really, what is wrong with this country. On the today show last week two girls were suspended for hugging. One girl hugged a freind because a parent had just died and another was a one arm hug to a girlfreind saying see-ya tommorow. This doesn't make any sense to me!! Let's teach are children to not have empathy and show caring to one another!?!?!?
Now, I am really mad that I was not allowed to have a party with my son that day. I had to go to the store and bring "store bought cupcakes" back at lunch to the cafeteria. This is not the same, because when you have a parent eating lunch with you in Nazi south elementary you cannot sit with your class. So Bryson gave his cupcakes to his friends and them came to the corner with me and ate one. They could have let it slipped past and asked me not to do it again. I mean schools all over the country let guns pass through their doors. Kids have profanity on their shirts. Teachers are sleeping with students. Profanity is written on the bathroom stalls. There is porn on shirts and folders and the teenage girls are dressing like porn stars. THEY ARE GIVING OUT BIRTH CONTROL PILLS TO ELEVEN YEAR OLDS WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT!! Let's not forget teaching our 12 year old sons and daughters to put condems on bananas. We cannot look pass the greater evil I guess. No birthdays, no fun, no laughter, no love, no empathy, no freindship, and worst of all,
NO CUPCAKES ,NO HUGS!!!!
Ps, i made this cake to isn't it AWESOME!!

2 comments:
Steph, I love your cake, it's so aswesome! And I totally agree with your blog, schools are getting rediculous about their policies. But it looks like Bryson loved his birthday =).
That is the best cake I've ever seen! Nice work! Too bad you're not allowed to make homemade treats for your kid! The school is probably in league WITH Food Lion! That's it! Oh, those dogs! :)
Post a Comment