Tuesday, February 19, 2008

KIDS ARE FUNNY

I was just thinking about all the funny things i have heard kids say over the years along with the things i never thought I would say or hear being said. I have many of these funny little quotes since becoming a mother almost 8 years ago and thought I would share some of the funnier ones i can remember from my kids and my friends kids.


Bryson to his friend Tanner
Bryson hears the words "a womens got" on the tv, he replys "women's got, what's a women's got?!?!" Tanner in reply "ohhh, you'll see!"

madison to me
"I'm right and yooouuur wrong mommy, YOU get an X!! "(while making an x with her fingers and shoving them in my face)

madison to a middle age hippee women in target
"Are you a witch?"

Tanner in prayer
"thank you for president Lincoln who was our 16th president and got SHOT IN THE HEAD!!"

me to Natalie
"Don't flush the elephant down the toilet!"

Madison to me
me " why did you want bryson to cut your pretty hair?"
Madison "because it wouldn't top gwo-ing"

Natalie to the peacock
"PRETTY CHICKEN!!"

bryson to the elephant
"kitty!"

Bryson to the bear
"kitty!"

Bryson to the alligators
"kitty!"

Bryson to the mountain lion
"kitty!"
me to Bryson "yes son that is a kitty"

Shawn to his mom
He dropped his stuffed elephant who he named horny for the tusks
MOM, GET HORNY MOM, MOM GET HORNY!!!
mom to shawn, shhhhhh i'll get him shawn just be QUIET!!

jennifer to madison
J "i didn't know that madison"
M "thats because Iiiiiiii am SMARTER thaaaan YOU "

madison to me
"All the boys want me to be their girlfriend and keep fighting over who gets to marry me. (huge sigh) Sometime that boyfriend thing makes my heart feel soooo empty."

I'm sure I could go on for hours, but I just thought I would share some funny moments. I love kids even on bad days, kids are always good for a laugh.

7 comments:

Vlazny's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vlazny's said...

Thanks for sharing I love them! Madison is so funny I can totally see her saying those things. I look forward to the funny and awkward moments that we will have with Caden.

Anonymous said...

so here's another - we were looking through the windows at the petstore at the mall. All of the dogs were sleeping. Well, my older daughter, Tanner (Bryson's special friend), was excited to see them. Berkeley however had a look of utter disgust on her face.

Finally, she speaks up and asks, "Mom, why do they got dead dogs in theirs store?"

steph said...

that is sooooo funny, i love berkeley she is such a cute funny kid

Heidi said...

Kids sure can be funny. There is nothing quite like their honesty.

maurine said...

Hey Steph, I can finally leave a comment because I finally have an ID, and I even made a blog of my own. Come check it out. It's www.maurineallen.blogspot.com Anyways, I love your blog. I love that you've made it much more interesting than the usual never-ending-Christmas-look-at-how-perfect-we-are blog! Kids are cute. Bryant kept telling me to please stop the rain today, and then he started to yell at me about it. So I finally told him that the only person that can turn off the rain is Heavenly Father so he can take it up with HIM!

Heidi McLeod said...

I was checking out Meag's blog and saw your's! I just started one today. Anyway, this post made me LOL a lot!!! :) Very funny.