Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas in review



Christmas Eve every year we make Gingerbread cookies. I don't remember a Christmas eve with out gingerbread in my whole life!! This has become one of our families traditions. Here is a group shot with the rolling pin.

Later that night My mom and sister Meagan and our friends the Cummings came over and we had some fabulous food. I still need your recipe for your monkey bread Roger!! The kids went to bed pretty easily. They really love the Cummings! They all have such good imaginations and come up with fun games when they play together. One night at dinner they all broke into I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" it was so cute and funny, not many kids know that song these day's but apparently all 7 of ours do! so cute!!

Yummm, that food was all so good!!



I caught pictures of there biggest presents. Natalie got and I-pod,


Bryson got the lego Imperial starship. When asked who it was from he couldn't read the cursive writing and says "I don't know, Barrack O-BAMA!! Classic, hilarious!!

And Madison got roller blades.

After a couple of presents Emily figured the whole thing out and went and picked up the biggest present she could carry and said "i wan dis one!!" it was so cute!! This is her in her thinking chair. She loves Blue's clues!


We didn't get a picture of me opening it (i screamed) but here are my kids playing LOOPIN' LOUIE!!!!! One of my all time favorite games!! I don't know where he found it but thanks dad!! I played this for about 3 hours with my kids Christmas day! It rocks!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing about their "perfect fit" ornaments from the best grandparents in the world? I'm so hurt... :-(

Anonymous said...

Nothing about their "perfect fit" ornaments from the best grandparents in the world? I'm so hurt... :-(

Anonymous said...

Uh...ohh....looks like you guys are in trouble...watch out for bigmama...

steph said...

what else is new

Burkulater said...

What an adorable family! Looks like a great Xmas! :)

(I found you searching around for other young mommies to read from!)