It was a pretty quiet birthday for our house. We just had our neighbor come over and I made a rocket cake for her from her favorite show in the world little einsteins!! It came out pretty good considering I had no idea what to do till that morning. Emily got a couple of littl things and she was excited about them all. Her big present is this weekend going to build a bear with all her cousins. She keeps talking about it, it should be lots of fun. She keeps saying, " yeah mor couzin builabewa birday". Hope you enjoy these couple of pics. 
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooh...it's so good to finally be back in your life again:) (Back in anybodies life!) I haven't been blog hopping for months and I hadn't even seen your Christmas post! I love it...our kids really do love each other:) BTW...Rog brought me home a present today, and I am back in service! Yay for cell phones! (Same number)
Post a Comment