Stephanie - What a sweet photo. (Your kids are YOU made over and they are so lucky). I hope that your memories will bring you comfort during the difficult times that you will be facing.
PS - This is Amy Brown ... I deleted my first post because I realized that you wouldnt know who it was. (My blog is not like your blog)! But I do love you and think highly of your family.
Photography has become a new joy in my life. I've always loved taking pictures and recently got back into it a year ago when i got a dslr as fancy as my old film camera used to be! I haven't stopped clicking yet. Through my passion of photo's Savvy Photography was born.
5 comments:
So cute! Stephanie, I am so sorry, please know that I continue to think of you and pray. Hugs to you from me.
Stephanie - What a sweet photo. (Your kids are YOU made over and they are so lucky).
I hope that your memories will bring you comfort during the difficult times that you will be facing.
PS - This is Amy Brown ... I deleted my first post because I realized that you wouldnt know who it was. (My blog is not like your blog)! But I do love you and think highly of your family.
Thinking of you!
Praying and thinking of you and your family!I'm sorry for your loss!
Post a Comment