One of our favorite things to do is play one of the many and awesome mini golf courses they have at Myrtle. This year the kids played Captain Hook golf and Nathan and I were able to go on a date Thurdsay (mom came down) and we played on Atlantis. It was AWESOME!! I've been wanting to play that for years and it was such a fun course! And an awesome date night!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
April 7
We went to the aquarium on Thursday with my mom. I think this most definetly is my favorite shot I got there although there are quite a few I love. 
One of our favorite things to do is play one of the many and awesome mini golf courses they have at Myrtle. This year the kids played Captain Hook golf and Nathan and I were able to go on a date Thurdsay (mom came down) and we played on Atlantis. It was AWESOME!! I've been wanting to play that for years and it was such a fun course! And an awesome date night!
One of our favorite things to do is play one of the many and awesome mini golf courses they have at Myrtle. This year the kids played Captain Hook golf and Nathan and I were able to go on a date Thurdsay (mom came down) and we played on Atlantis. It was AWESOME!! I've been wanting to play that for years and it was such a fun course! And an awesome date night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment