Wednesday, May 19, 2010
May 18
I've been painting more lately. This is a a painting I just made for my bathroom. I used metallic gold paint so that when the light hits the birds they shine over the dreary gray and rainy background. Maybe a little symbolic. It was a hard month. But I know I have felt the light of Christ and the prayers offered on my family's behalf which has strengthened and grown my testimony of the atonement even more. Many good experiences amongst the sadness where I have felt the presence of my brother and the comfort of the spirit. Also been given words to say to those close to me with HUGE trials of there own. Like I said...hard month...LOVE how the painting came out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Steph-Love these paintings! They are so neat! Great job! Someday when we have money after paying off student loans - I am gonna hire you to paint something for me!! :)
You are so talented! I love your art work!
You are amazingly talented! Can you paint me something!? ;)
It's Julia, not Chip!
I never saw it finished. And I forgot to go upstairs and check out your bathroom. We'll have to clean your upstairs together next time. It's your turn to come help me clean my house! Wait, nevermind. It's clean. Darnit!
Your house is always clean! It's no fair...and it makes me feel bad about myself so mess it up already! :)
This is a really nice painting. :)
Hey hey now Alicia and Steph, you need to come and help me clean my house... :) Steph, You did a fabulous job on the paintings. I love them.
These are so beautiful. You have such skill.
Post a Comment