This is a painting I've been working on for my churches primary. (little kids classes) I add something to it every month showing the theme of the month and their progress getting there life closer to the Savior's. It's turning out really cute. =)
I keep forgetting to get on here and comment. Oooooo! Ahhhhh! That is amazing! And who thought of that bird over there? That's the best part! Hehehehehe.
see! i'm commenting!! the painting is awesome...you are so talented. thanks for working so hard on this. it brings such a bright light to the primary room. the kids LOVE it!
I agree, it is an eye catcher every time I even walk into the Primary room. It really makes you think of returning to him. Thankful that you shared your talent with the Primary kids.
Photography has become a new joy in my life. I've always loved taking pictures and recently got back into it a year ago when i got a dslr as fancy as my old film camera used to be! I haven't stopped clicking yet. Through my passion of photo's Savvy Photography was born.
7 comments:
What a neat idea!! I am sure the painting is helping the little ones grasp the idea of returning to the Savior a little better! You are so talented!
I get to see it up close each week and it is awesome!
I'll do better about commenting...you do the same! :-)
COOL Idea!!! I might copy it some day. You are Amazing! Love seeing your cute kids grow up.
Wow! I need you in our primary!
I keep forgetting to get on here and comment. Oooooo! Ahhhhh! That is amazing! And who thought of that bird over there? That's the best part! Hehehehehe.
see! i'm commenting!! the painting is awesome...you are so talented. thanks for working so hard on this. it brings such a bright light to the primary room. the kids LOVE it!
I agree, it is an eye catcher every time I even walk into the Primary room. It really makes you think of returning to him. Thankful that you shared your talent with the Primary kids.
Post a Comment