Last night (and early this morning) we took the kids to enjoy a great amercan past time. There are a few drive-in theatres still open in NC. The one in Shelby was doing a double feature of Toy Story 3 and Karate Kid. How can you pass that up for only $8 a car load. So we took the hour and half drive and had a great time hanging out with the Packs and the kiddo's eating junk food and watching movies into the early hours of the morning. :)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun! I love drive-ins and the summer time. Going with friends is the best. :) And mom to mom, didn't you just bawl your eyes out at the end of Toy Story 3? I did!
I am a little emabarassed to say I had a few tears! I've turned into such a baby since I've had kids. Especially cuz my son is soooo much like Andy. He loves his toys and has a huge imagination. :)
I am SO sad we missed that! We're changing our "dinner" appointments to Thursdays now. Saturdays are never good!
Post a Comment