This is the before. Then I worked my butt off and waved my magic paint brush and............ HERE IS THE AFTER!! I love it, it came out sooooooooooo pretty. :)
okay, sorry people. Alicia came to help me blend backgrounds and do a second coat on my bamboo leaves. It was good times. She is the greatest. I worship the ground she walks on. She is awesome and smart and wonderful. ummmm....is that better Alicia or should I keep going?
Photography has become a new joy in my life. I've always loved taking pictures and recently got back into it a year ago when i got a dslr as fancy as my old film camera used to be! I haven't stopped clicking yet. Through my passion of photo's Savvy Photography was born.
10 comments:
It looks great. Go you!
Wow Steph that is perfect!
It looks great, such a big difference!
That looks awesome. You did a fabulous job!!
You did beautiful! Would not expect anything less.
Ummm, do I get any credit? 7 hours of helping should get an honorable mention:)
okay, sorry people. Alicia came to help me blend backgrounds and do a second coat on my bamboo leaves. It was good times. She is the greatest. I worship the ground she walks on. She is awesome and smart and wonderful.
ummmm....is that better Alicia or should I keep going?
I like the worship part. That's good stuff. That'll do:)
Steph, that is AMAZING! You go girl!
Steph, that is gorgeous!
Post a Comment