Thursday, June 26, 2008

OUR BIG NEWS!!!

Well, Nathan and I figured that it was about time to come clean with our big news. We've kept it quiet for sometime now... well, it's time you all knew:












Bryson is soooooooo excited! He has waited soooooo long for this. We even let Bryson pick out the names for him as long as it wasn't darth..........anything, really. And the name he came up with is ...drum roll please!



STRYDER DASH VLAZNY ...had you going didn't I....he he

(nathan may have helped a bit with his first name!)


We promised him when we found out Emily was a girl that we would get him a boy dog one day. They have all had goals they had to meet to show the capability that they were ready for this HUGE responsibility. They all rose to the challenge with great excitement! Stryder is 7 1/2 weeks, and is an Aussie. We are all looking forward to having long games of catch. Madison just wants to teach him lots of COOL TRICKS!! (I'm not really sure what they are.) I on the other hand am getting a wagon and am bound and determine to teach him to bring in my groceries!! You know you'll all be jealous when that happens. Not IF that happens but WHEN it happens. Anyway, here are some pics of us getting him and bringing him home!! Enjoy!!





LET'S GO PLAY!!!!!!


my do-dee

7 comments:

Dottie said...

Great Post Steph, you had me going! I was thinking you were way too skinny...puppies are so much fun!

Lenore said...

Oh my gosh, I about had a heart attack! WOW! But that is the cutest puppy ever! We'll get one some day, I'm sure.

Amy said...

Yes you had me going as well. LOL but then... you didn't look like you would be even close to that far along to know you were having a boy. rofl...

Cute puppy!!!

Alicia said...

Super cute puppy! Absolutely worth waiting for. You must be such a proud mommy.

maurine said...

You almost had me fooled too. I really just wanted to tell you that I got to play lots of guitar hero on my vacation. We should play sometime!!!

The fab 5-Mike and Sheila said...

Ok, so I knew it couldn't be a baby. I just saw you in your suit at the beach. NO WAY a baby was fitting in there. Especially that far along. Love the puppy!

Lenore said...

Wow! What kind of dog is he? He looks like a sheapard of some sort! He's REALLY pretty! You guys craxk me up with your LOTR names! But I guess ours isn't much "cooler" (Wookie).