Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21

My garden has started sprouting. I love it when you can still see the remnant of the outer layer of the seed on the leaf of the plant. It really amazes me that such big things can come out of such small things.
I feel a scripture coming on....

3 comments:

Krista said...

hehehe... stop copying me! :) j/k what did you plant? maybe you can help me with my garden plans...?

steph said...

I have a bunch of left over seeds you are welcome too. I planted Basil, Cilantro, stawberries, green beans, squash, zuccini, cucumbers, and I have some blueberry bushes and a pear tree. I need to go get a few tomato plants. I don't ever start those from scratch. Doesn't work as well for me!

chococatania said...

This is a great picture. I started up some seeds, too. Hopefully, I won't kill them!

Anyways - back to the pic, it is great. You're camera is pretty awesome, huh?