One of my New years resolutions is to play the piano more. I have been doing pretty well. I'm currently trying to learn a David Glenn Hatch version of "Let us all press on". It is insanely HARD in some places. Hopefully i will get it to perfomance level and be able to play it at church. It's so powerfully written, I love it!
Monday, March 15, 2010
New Camera
Soooooo, I used to love photography. I took pictures all the time before things went digital. I FINALLY have a new digital camera that is as good as my old film one was. Soooo I would like to try the picture a day challenge. (thanks for the idea Krista! ) I want to get better at using my camera and get back to being creative with my blog instead of lame and boring! I'm really out of practice so hopefully we will see progress over the year. So that being said, "Here's the first one!"

One of my New years resolutions is to play the piano more. I have been doing pretty well. I'm currently trying to learn a David Glenn Hatch version of "Let us all press on". It is insanely HARD in some places. Hopefully i will get it to perfomance level and be able to play it at church. It's so powerfully written, I love it!
One of my New years resolutions is to play the piano more. I have been doing pretty well. I'm currently trying to learn a David Glenn Hatch version of "Let us all press on". It is insanely HARD in some places. Hopefully i will get it to perfomance level and be able to play it at church. It's so powerfully written, I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
nice! a photo a day will definitely keep you on your toes...
well you know..I only want to be as cool as you!
This is a cute picture. Kids hands are the best.
The raddest thing about a picture a day situation is, in some ways, it will tell some interesting stories. I'm excited to see more!
Post a Comment