Thursday, March 25, 2010
March 25
I've been in the mood for a craft project for sometime. Usually that is a bad thing because my projects tend to be...hmmm, let's just say large in scale. ;) I had to go to Michael's today for some last minute Pinewood derby accesories for my son's first race. Bad place to go when you have a crafting itch. Sooooo after filling up my cart and then talking myself out of quite a few projects, I unloaded my cart and stuck with the one that has been driving me the most crazy. I have had my centerpiece vase sitting empty on my table since Christmas clean-up. Sooo YAY! new centerpiece for my table is complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
pretty
You crack me up...I feel the same way about centerpieces never sure what to do. I get big ideas and then have a hard time finding the right pieces. It looks good.
Post a Comment