Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas

Ive decided that I am no longer doing a picture a day blog.  Why you ask?  Well because my life is crazy. I have four kids two dogs a cat 15 piano students and starting up this photography business.  I really just don't think to take my camera out everyday.  I use it a lot and i still plan on posting my favorites but it is much more likely to be once ore twice a week.  I'm glad for doing it though.  It made me learn about my camera a lot faster than i other wise would have.  It also taught me to look for and appreciate the beauty around me so much more than I ever had before.  So with that being said....Here are my favorites from the past Christmas filled week.  :)
Christmas Eve morning we always make gingerbread men
Lots and lots of gingerbread men
A whole lot of gingerbread men
The Cummings come over every year for christmas eve dinner
Baby Natalie is getting so big
Emily realizing presents are under the tree
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
first present!
Madison's big gift
She loved it!
Natalie's reaction to seeing the presents for the first time

Bryson's first present

I hope everyone had a merry christmas!

No comments: