So I finally got my camera back and guess what? It's already doing the exact same thing again. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go raise cane and try and get a another camera today. Maybe they will just let me take waht i payed for this one and put it towards a nicer camera! :) That would be awesome. Happy early Christmas today. Who know's, I'll let you know what happens. In the mean time I took a few to catch you up on what's been going on around here....
been mastering the art of Chocolate molten lava cakes
here is one all done...
still working on it.
My baby boy turned 9
9!!!!!
Where did the years go!
He started talking to me about leaving on his mission in just ten more years.
He has always liked talking about it, but now at nearly half way to when he'll
leave the thought of it makes me cry.
Emily was a pilgrim for her Thanksgiving program.
Doesn't she look so cute!
Fall is so pretty here.
I'm sad my camera was gone for all the peak colors.
Sheila came to town.
It was fun for all three of us to be together again!
I got to do a photo shoot of the two of them downtown.
It was super fun.
I'm learning so much with each one I do.
To view all my favorites go here
And make sure you like my page while your there!
I have another one on the 4th with 7 kids.
It's a little scary! :)
I was given the priviledge of making Tucker's first birthday cake!
It came out so super cute!!
One of my favorites,
all though it did suffer a little trauma in the car ride over.
:)
Happy Birthday Tucker man!
I love you Amy
That is all!
THIS was crazy...but loads of fun!
I have ALWAYS wanted a pretty tree
While my hubs was in California there was nothing stopping me from succeding!
Mwahahhahhaa
I can use this traveling bit to my advantage!
:)











No comments:
Post a Comment