Thursday, December 30, 2010

William's house

Tina, Kevin, Nate and I went out to dinner in Columbia
Here is a really awesome stained glass window
that was inside the restaurant



Somewhere around 11:00pm Tina decided she had had enough
 of her ugly floor and asked me if I wanted to help her replace it.
You know me...I love a good project.  This is the floor around midnight. 
LOL

This is the other bathroom in the house. 
 It is what the one below looked like when we
 started the remodel of floors and refacing her cabinets.


What a huge difference huh? I should start another business.
  :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, that is a big difference. Hilarious that it was done starting at 11:00 pm. The things moms do...

Jenny said...

Nice! Did she put ceramic tile in? and how did you do the cabinet? just repaint or what?

steph said...

yeah Jenny we tore up the old floor and then we layed ceramic tile. And the cabinets was sanding, priming, painting and then some glaze around the detail work to make it stand out and then some polyurethane. :) Lots of work ...HUGE pay off. I likey. :)