So as we were driving down the road two nights ago we came across a very freshly hit and extremely potent skunk. As we approach the smell Emily yells A MESS! The closer we get to the smell the more urgent her cry became...A MESS! A MESS! MOMMY MOMMY A MEEEEEESSSSSS!! A MEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
As soon we were out of smells way her screams subsided. I laughed the rest of the way home!! sigh I love little kids.
Here is also a cute story about my little Madison:
She sung a solo at church today for the primary program. After we got home I was telling her how proud I was and how awesome she did even though she was scared. She said to me," I said a prayer and asked Jesus for help and he put his magic on me so i could remember all the words."
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Seriously one of the sweetest and proud moments/days of my life with her. It's nice to have days like these so full of joy and assurance that despite all my shortcomings, I might just be doing a good job. :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very funny about the skunk...
Madison did a FABULOUS job with her solo on Sunday. Everyone around me was whispering about how cute she was!!!
That's funny about Emily.
And i'm so proud of Madison..so sweet.
Post a Comment