Emily looks like such a big girl! It feels like yesterday that Madison complained about how "old" her bed is. Looking forward to see you guys again on Thursday
You already decorated for Christmas!!!! I've still got Halloween stuff up. Awesome shirts though. I need to get those and then all my boys will be pointing at each other:)
Photography has become a new joy in my life. I've always loved taking pictures and recently got back into it a year ago when i got a dslr as fancy as my old film camera used to be! I haven't stopped clicking yet. Through my passion of photo's Savvy Photography was born.
2 comments:
Emily looks like such a big girl! It feels like yesterday that Madison complained about how "old" her bed is. Looking forward to see you guys again on Thursday
You already decorated for Christmas!!!! I've still got Halloween stuff up. Awesome shirts though. I need to get those and then all my boys will be pointing at each other:)
Post a Comment