I lost my camera but finally found it this morning. Here are the pics from Halloween this year. Emily's favorite holiday for sure!! She is obsessed with candy so she figured out real quic that saying twi-o-twee meant candy in the bucket. She would follow with a quick teen-too (always the polite one around here) and hurried to the next door (or car) giving away candy.
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
No pix came thru, honey pie!
no pics for me either
really!!! i see them on both computers what's wrong!!!
i think i fixed it, did it work??
long time no see! We met up with Greg a week ago at the dr. office and caught up a bit and then we ended up in the hospital at the same time. Funny how that worked out! Then we saw Heidi and she visited our blog-which led me to yours. What a cute family. Can you believe we have 8 year olds?!?!?! How goes it with you and Nathan?
Dang, your kids are getting cuter...it must be hard to "parent" them...the cuter they are, the more they get away with.
Catania-I can see how it would be hard, but since I'm so cute (even cuter than them) I know all the tricks, so it comes pretty easily.
Post a Comment